Quantum Market Research
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PRIZE DRAW
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Quantum Market Research (Aust) Pty Ltd [ABN 55 090 917 285] trading as Quantum Market Research.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over only. Employees of Quantum Market Research, Optometry Australia (National and State Offices) and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
4. The competition commences on Monday, October 5 2020 at 15:00 AEDT and ends on Sunday, October 18 2020 at 23:59 AEDT (the Promotion Period).
5. Entrants must be invited through a direct email, complete an online survey and upload their entry by the competition end time and date to be eligible to be entered into the draw. The entry requires the entrant to opt in and complete the following: “In 25 words or less, please tell us why you are proud to be an optometrist.”
6. Entrants must include their full name, membership number, email address, and contact phone number. Quantum Market Research will de-couple prize draw entry responses from survey responses to maintain entrants’ anonymity.
7. Only one entry per completed survey may be submitted.
8. There will be one (1) winners from one (1) prize draw. Each winner will receive one (1) of the following:
a. $500 AUD voucher to be used to support payment of your FY21-22 Optometry Australia membership fees
9. All valid entries are automatically entered into the prize draw. Valid entries will be anonymised by Quantum Market Research and provided to Optometry Australia for judging. The winner/s will be selected by Optometry Australia at 10:00 AEST on Friday, October 23 2020, runners up will also be selected at this time. The winners of the prize draw will be notified by phone and/or email.
10. Should any of the prizes remain unclaimed after one month of the draw and Quantum Market Research has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Quantum Market Research will award the prize to the runner/s up.
11. Quantum Market Research accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred in connection with taking up the prizes.
12. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash or other incentives.
13. The total value of the prize draw is $500 AUD.
14. The Prize winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
15. Once the Prize winner has been notified that they have won the prize, the Prize winner grants Optometry Australia the right to publish their name within Optometry Australia communication channels at Optometry Australia’s discretion.
16. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon literary and creative merit. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
17. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language or when the judges reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has been a breach of the terms and conditions. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. All entries become and remain the property of Quantum Market Research.
19. Quantum Market Research assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to State Regulation.
20. All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer by phoning (03) 9289 9599. Unless otherwise notified, Quantum Market Research may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes.